Does STEX token belong to 50X Exchange?
No, it doesn't! Many people think that STEX Token is the main token of the 50X Exchange but it is not!
Pay Attention: STEX token is not related to the exchange at all! The exchange has only 2 tokens: STE and A2A. Only these 2 tokens are official and are related to the project.
If you buy STEX token you are participating in the other project.
You need to login to add new comments.
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||0.00031981||-2.38 %|
|A2A / ETH||7.318E-5||-1.83 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)