Is it necessary to buy A2A tokens after purchasing STE?
No, you don't have to buy A2A tokens after you have purchased STE tokens. These tokens have different tasks and you are not obligated to buy one after you have purchased another.
It looks like you don't entirely understand how A2A and STE tokens really work if you have such question. We recommend to read more information about them at our website.
You need to login to add new comments.
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||3.157E-5||-0.23 %|
|A2A / ETH||8.04E-6||-0.89 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)