What are the STE (WL) tokens?
STE (WL) tokens were using at the early stages of 50X Exchange ICO. Later on, they were converted into STE Tokens and right now they are absolutely useless. You can see them on your wallet balance but there is no way to use them.
Though these tokens are useless, we don't recommend to remove them. That's because they may be a proof of the fact that you have participated in the ICO if something happens to the main STE. Don't remove them untill the Exchange goes live.
You need to login to add new comments.
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||0.00049041||3.27 %|
|A2A / ETH||0.00011841||1.49 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)