Where can I check my STE balance?
There are several ways of checking your STE Tokens balance. It depends on what method you used for purchasing them.
1. If you purchased STE with your 50X account after the ICO, you can see the balance in your account. Log-in to your 50X Exchange account and go to Personal Cabinet. The balances of all your cryptocurrencies and tokens are there.
2. If you purchased STE during the ICO using MyEtherWallet you can check the balance with Ethereum blockchain analyzers like etherscan.io or ethplorer.io. You need to enter the public address of your wallet and the website will show you the balance.
Pay Attention: both websites are subject to work improperly sometimes. If the sites show nothing - don't worry. Try to check the balance in several minutes.
You need to login to add new comments.
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|STE / ETH||0.00065143||-3.75 %|
|A2A / ETH||0.00013738||-3.58 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)