Why does a Bot answers me in 50X Telegram Chat?
When you join Official Telegram Chat a special Bot will display a welcome message, containing the most important information about the exchange. This bot also "reacts" to certain words in messages and shows relevant content from his knowledge base. Chat members often ask the same questions and very often the answer of the Bot contains information a user is looking for.
Pat attention: this doesn't mean that there are no real support members in the chat. This system was made to provide a very fast response to a user's question. And most of the time it works great.
Support staff also read all the messages. If the question you are asking wasn't fully answered by a bot or if the answer was wrong, a Support member will answer your question directly.
You need to login to add new comments.
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||0.00049027||3.24 %|
|A2A / ETH||0.00011852||1.59 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)