Why does't 50X hire extra programmers?
The development process will be slightly faster if 50X hires several new programmers. Some people think that the exchange doesn't hire extra developers because it doesn't have money. But that's wrong.
Nick Price, the founder of the project, replied that hiring any new programmer will increase the project's risks. 50X pays a lot of attention to security questions. That's why only trusted programmers are involved in the development process.
Moreover, current team can solve all the problems in time and can follow the project's roadmap. That means there is no real reason to hire new people.
You need to login to add new comments.
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||0.00061498||1.7 %|
|A2A / ETH||0.00015238||1.54 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)