Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
This guide will explain how to transfer your STE tokens from MyEtherWallet (or any other standalone wallet) to the 50X Exchange without losing a share in 20% profit pool. Holding your tokens at 50X account is one of the best options if you know nothing about crypto security. A standalone wallet like MyEtherWallet requires a user to be patient in order not to lose all the funds. Using 50X account is simpler and it gives even better protection.
Pay Attention: This guide is very important because if you do the transfer wrong your Primary tokens will become Secondary and lose their share in 20% profit pool. That’s why you must follow this guide step by step! If you have any questions, ask them in comments below!
- Step 1: Log in to the 50X exchange or create a new account if you don’t have one. We have written an in-depth Registration Guide. Follow this guide and return to this page after you have an account with enabled 2FA.
- Step 2: Go to Personal Cabinet -> Balances. This is an area where you can see all your cryptocurrency accounts.
- Step 3: Now you need to get an address for making a transfer. Pay attention: this is the most important step! Find STE(H) account in the table and click Deposit. If you don’t see the STE(H) row, make sure to uncheck “Hide Zero Balances” above the table.
- Step 4: The system will show you an address of your STE(H) account. Copy this address. This is where you need to send your Primary STE tokens.
- Step 5: Go to MyEtherWallet (or another wallet where you hold your Primary STE) and send your tokens to the address you have receives at Step 4.
The transaction is not free! The commission is 5 STE per every transaction. So keep this in mind.
It will take some time before your tokens arrive. Sometimes it takes only 10 minutes, but sometimes it can take 30 minutes or even more. It depends on the current blockchain loadout.
Pay Attention: after you have moved your primary STE tokens to the STE(H) account you will not be able to move them to another address without losing Primary status. If you withdraw them, they will become secondary.
It means you need to move your primary tokens to the exchange account only if you wish to hold them there in future.
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||0.00017961||4.36 %|
|A2A / ETH||4.08E-5||4.78 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)