50X Exchange has launched STE Shop04 november 2018, 13:55
50X.com Exchange has launched STE Shop where any investor can purchase primary STE Tokens. If you don't know what's the difference between so-called "primary" and "secondary" tokens read this article: STE Tokens: Full information. Everything is described there.
Before the launch of the STE Shop people could purchase primary tokens at the ICO only. Those who missed this opportunity were looking forward to buying them. Now they can do this.
Use this link: Visit STE Shop
It works in the same way as it used to during the ICO. Everything is described at the page you open.Start Trading on 50X Exchange
The FIRST and the ONLY "Any to Any" Trading Platform
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||3.053E-5||2.86 %|
|A2A / ETH||5.03E-6||-0.64 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)