50x Exchange Has Released the First Stable Version!26 october 2018, 15:48
50X.com (former STeX Exchange) has released Stable 4.91 version of the trading terminal with many new features:
- New simplified EXCHANGE OFFICE tab
- Delete, change and make 1st in the order book from the MyOrders column
- Trading volume can be shown on charts
- 10 times faster processing of new orders
- Full support for A2A technology in the order books
- Combined market data in trades log and volume on chart for more accurate analysis
Huge improvements in the trading core will be fully activated within the next week increasing the liquidity.
The trading terminal is now close to its final functionality and we expect all non-critical issues to be fixed during the next month.
Please report any bugs to the multilingual t.me/stex_exchange_support group.
You can access your existing accounts using new or old URL.Start Trading on 50X Exchange
The FIRST and the ONLY "Any to Any" Trading Platform
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||3.053E-5||2.86 %|
|A2A / ETH||5.02E-6||-0.84 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)