Rebranding Alert: STeX Exchange is now 50X.com26 october 2018, 15:45
Hello my fellow traders. I want to inform you about a very serious news: STeX Exchange moved to 50X.com domain and will continue as 50X Exchange. There was a full rebranding and now this project has a shorter and more brandable name.
There were several reasons behind this move:
- Stex.com domain was purchased by the competitors. These competitors didn’t offer any unique trading technologies. They just decided to get a piece of hype around our exchange. But the management decided to make a smart choice: they moved to a better name and now Stex.com will get nothing.
- A new name is short and remarkable. It’s safer because it’s short. Scammers will not be able to benefit from traditional phishing schemes when they replace one or two letters in the domain.
As you see the new brand is great. If you were following STeX continue following the project at 50X.com!Start Trading on 50X Exchange
The FIRST and the ONLY "Any to Any" Trading Platform
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||3.579E-5||0.28 %|
|A2A / ETH||9.46E-6||-0.53 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)