STE Tokens to be Converted Into New 50X and 50X100 Tokens22 august 2019, 16:48
ATTENTION STE token holders! To complete the rebranding and to improve the accounting, STE tokens will be converted to the «50X» tokens.
If your tokens were bought during the ICO/presale, your STE tokens will be converted to the «50X100» tokens (2 different smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain).
Any movement of the «50X100» tokens will result in the automatic conversion to the «50X» tokens by the smart contract. STE token transfers will be suspended in 24 hours to start the conversion.
No action required.
50Х tokens provide the same rights and functionality as the STE tokens.
50Х100 tokens provide the same rights and functionality as the unmoved STE tokens.
The FIRST and the ONLY "Any to Any" Trading Platform
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||3.157E-5||-0.23 %|
|A2A / ETH||8.04E-6||-0.89 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)