This section contains a lot of useful information about 50X.com exchange. You must read all the articles if you are going to trade on 50X or if you are going to invest your money in STE or A2A Tokens.
If you are going to trade on 50X.com Exchange you must know the information about the commissions. The size of the trading fees depends on your A2A Token balance.
50X Exchange pays a lot of attention to the security of users’ funds. The vast majority of the funds are stored in cold wallets.
50X and 50X100 are the dividend token of 50X Exchange. Find out how to buy them to become co-owner of the company and to receive a share of the company’s profit.
Are you trading cryptocurrencies but want to have your personal trading interface? That’s possible at 50X Exchange. Cloud API is designed to be used by 3rd party applications and has full support for account management f...
This article will explain how to buy A2A tokens of 50X, why the price will eventually grow, where to see the balance, when the bonus will arrive and many other important things.
STE and A2A tokens ICOs are finished. The exchange is now open for trading.
|50X / ETH||9.506E-5||-6.79 %|
|A2A / ETH||1.609E-5||-1.06 %|
- 50X.com Exchange Support: How to Contact?
- Transferring Primary STE tokens to 50X without losing a share in 20% pool
- How to Buy STE Tokens for Dividends?
- 50X.com Review: My Honest Opinion
- 50X Exchange Deposit: Step by Step Guide
- 50X Exchange: How to register and activate Two-factor Authentication (2FA)